July 31, 2008

Scrabulous update

Some more unfortunate news: Rajant and Jayat Agarwalla must have been tired of the lawsuit, so they deleted Scrabulous from Facebook altogether, even outside the U.S. and Canada! The only way to play Scrabulous anymore is through the Web site. Desperate for some Scrabulous action, I logged onto Scrabulous.com last night, hoping I could recapture some of its magic from the Facebook version. I couldn't stand it.
In addition to being timed, Scrabulous must also not have liked my computer and/or browser. Several times, I tried to submit words to no avail. The clock kept ticking, but words I knew existed would not be added to my total. I couldn't even finish one game because of technical difficulties! A couple of the people I talked to had played Scrabulous on Facebook, and they were missing it as much as I was. Until Scrabble either brings Scrabulous back or makes a working model of the game on Facebook, there are going to be some very angry customers.

No comments: